The Bull Network Campus Ambassadors (Nigeria) is the liaison between their campus community and Bull Network. They work closely with Bull Network and come up with interesting and resourceful engagements within their campuses as well as spread the word about the Bull Network ecosystem and the freedom of money.
Understanding Bull Network Campus Ambassador Obligations
- You will be dedicated and excited to promote Bull Network across your campus and keen the community engaged and interested with the Bull Network ecosystem
- Organizing periodic meetups on behalf of Bull Network on campus
- Understand and accept partnership are based on performances, which will be evaluated regularly
- A base salary of $100 will be provided, if the basic KPI is met, and additional rewards will be given based on the performances.
- Have a strong commitment to work closely with Bull Network team to create strategies that align with Bull Network Vision
- Engage with the community and promote announcements and campaigns of Bull Network through social media channels e.g Telegram, Twitter, and other communities.
Skills and Other Requirements
- Crypto enthusiast
- Great passion for Bull Network
- Currently enrolled in a Nigerian university
- Sociable and actively involved in student life on- and off-campus
- Available at least 15 hours a week
- Good relationships with students and school authorities
- Receive exclusive Bull Network limited edition swags
- Opportunity to become a Bull Network Angel should you be interested
- Earn a semester stipend
- Free Mentorship, and lot’s of income potentials.